Friday, January 30, 2009

And more exhaustion...

My goal of 11 last night didn't work. I was still up until 12. I have got to break this terrible cycle! It's been really hard to keep my eyes open...not a good sign.

I cannot wait until 2:15 when my classes are finished today. The weekend needs to come so badly. I've been swamped this week, and I've been doing more homework this semester than ever before in my life! I'm always reading, writing a paper, or preparing to speak. My busiest days are Mondays. They look like this:

8-10 work
10-12:30 homework
1:05-2:15 American Public Address
2:30-4:10 Contemporary Literature
4:10-5:45 homework
6:30-9:30 Philosophy through Film

This past Monday I got back to my room at 9:45 and sat down to do more homework, but as you can see, even on days when I have 6 hours of class, I do about 4 hours of homework.

My easiest days are Tuesdays. They look like this:

8-10 Poetry Aloud
10-12 work
12:00-12:45 lunch
1:00-6:00 homework
6:00-6:45 dinner
7:00-9:00 dance

On these days I end up doing about 5 hours of homework.

It is really hard work, and sometimes its really is all worth it though. I'm proud to boast that last semester my GPA was a 4.0. I also work really hard throughout the week so that I don't have to do homework on weekends. It's really nice when Mark comes up to visit or when I go home to see him to not have to do homework. So even though I work hard throughout the week, I really do have a 2 day weekend where I'm not stuck writing a paper instead of grabbing coffee with a friend. That's one of the nice things about college. You can budget your time however you want.

Right now I need to go find some work to do. Have a good weekend!

No comments: