Monday, February 9, 2009

The next few weeks are extremely busy for me. Tonight I have class until 9:30, tomorrow night I'm driving with the dance team to Oshkosh to perform, Wednesday night I have another dance performance plus an Alpha Delta Pi sleepover, Thursday night I have dance from 7-9. Next week all of my nights are booked up again. In addition, from the end of next week until February 28, I have three papers due and 2 exams. YIKES! All of that on top of initiation for Alpha Delta Pi and deciding whether or not to compete for a National Scholarship by the 20th is freaking me out. There seriously are not enough hours in the day.

The good thing? I love all of my classes. I really do! Especially my Contemporary Literature class. Right now we're reading a book entitled Love in an Expanding Universe, and its written by a local author who is a professor at UW Oshkosh. First of all, I really really like the book. It's not very often that I get to read a book in class that's as entertaining as something I'd pick up off the shelf in my free time. The real kicker is that next week the author of the book is visiting our class to answer questions...how awesome is that?!

No comments: