Thursday, February 19, 2009

Thursday Means I'm Only One Day Away From the Weekend!

Last night a comedian came and he was really funny! Usually, I can't go to the campus events during the week because they always start at 7 on Tuesdays or Thursdays when I have dance practice. Needless to say, I love when SMAC brings events to campus that are on Wednesdays. The comedian was great; he was one "Last Comic Standing." I've gone to see a lot of the campus events this years, and I've been really impressed with the entertainers SMAC has been able to bring to campus.

Today I hope I accomplish a lot! I have work from 8-10, class from 10-12, meeting from 12-1, class from 1-2, HOMEWORK!! from 2-6, yoga/dance from 6-9, and probably a meeting after dance. I really need from 2-6 to work on two papers, read a novella, and start studying for a big communication exam. Hopefully I'm able to get most if not all of it started or done.

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to the weekend! My mom will be coming up to do something at the college totally unrelated to me, but I'll still be able to see her which will be great. Mark is also coming up this weeked, and I have two dance performances on Saturday. Other than that, I'm looking forward to just hanging out and relaxing with my friends!

No comments: