Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's and such...

Valentine's Day...a day of romance? Not so much for me. I went home to see my boyfriend this weekend and ended up getting the flu. How attractive.

Today is my long day, but that's ok. I ended up getting a bunch of sleep this weekend, so hopefully I'm geared up for the week.

I think I've changed my mind about what I want to do with my life...again. I want to go to graduate school for English and teach at the college level. Also, rather than going on the Chicago Urban Studies Program in the Spring of 2010, I'm looking into the Chicago Arts program as well as a semester at the Newberry Library in Chicago. I'm going to be speaking with an ACM representative when they're on campus this Wednesday to help me pin down what it is I want to do.

Anyway...time to go find some work!

No comments: