Monday, October 13, 2008

It's been a while...

The beginning of last week I was really sick, so I didn't do much except for eat, sleep, and go to class. I went to see the nurse here on campus, but I am allergic to all the meds that could have helped me. In a few days a bunch of sleep and vitiman c did the trick.

Then this weekend hit and I was feeling better. On Friday I went to my friend JoAnn's house to see where she's from. We went on a jeep ride through the corn fields and by the river, and we got stuck in the mud. It's so different than where I'm from, but it was so nice to finally see her house and meet her family.

Today is my brithday...I'M 20! It's so crazy to think about. I still feel like I'm 15, don't know how to drive, and that the world is such a big and scary place. I'm not a teenager anymore :( My roomate has been calling me an old fart all morning...got to love her. The two of us were hoping to go out for a birthday dinner, but today is too busy so that's being pushed back until tomorrow.

Everything else is still the same and even though this week is going to be extremely busy, Friday most of us get to leave for fall break!

No comments: