Monday, September 29, 2008

I had my mind read!

On Friday night my friend JoAnn and I went to see a hypnotist/mind-reader that S.M.A.C. brought to campus. I was really skeptical at first because I don't believe in that kind of stuff, but he was crazy good! He aked my friend to stand up and look at him from her chair, and then he guessed her phone number (all she gave him was the area code) and called it! WHAT?! He also gave me a deck of cards and had me pick one and think about it. Then he looked at my face and guessed my card in the first try! He did a bunch of other stuff too, like refill a soda can that we watched him drink, but they're just too hard to write down and explain on paper.

Saturday the college had an open house and I gave a tour, and I had a dance performance at the football game. We did really well, and we won! Then my boyfriend Mark and I went to Fat Bruce's...I'm pretty sure that's my new favorite restaurant. If you ever get a chance to come here, make sure you check it out!

We started learning a new routine at dance practice for Homecoming. Our theme this year is Wild, Wild, Ripon, so our dance kind of goes along with that...it's really fast! For Homecoming this year the dance team is hosting a parade where organizations from the college and throughout the community get to enter a float and then the team gets to choose a winner. I'm very excited to get the school spirit flowing!

Other than that, not too much is new, except that I really need to do laundry tonight!

No comments: