Monday, September 22, 2008

I couldn't have asked for a more relaxing weekend...

On Friday, my roomate Sara and I went to Culvers for dinner. We ended up staying and talking for two and a half hours! Serious stuff, funny stuff....the whole shebang. Sometimes, time just gets away from us :)

This weekend my boyfriend came up! It was the first time I'd seen him in a couple of weeks, so that was really good. We rented a bunch of movies, went to downtown Ripon to see Septemberfest, went for a walk in the prairie, ate at the Red Apple, and of course got coffee!

I'm so tired this morning...my body feels like it weighs about three times as much as it actually does. Hopefully I'll pick up speed. Today I have work and class, bunches of homework, and a meeting about the Urban Studies semester off campus that I'm planning on doing next year.

More updates later...

No comments: