Monday, September 15, 2008

What a good weekend!

My best friend Ashlee came to visit me from Eau Claire, WI this weekend. We've been friends since middle school and we always have a good time together. She came up on Friday (after getting lost because of a detour) and we ordered pizza and talked to some of the girls on my floor until really late at night!

Saturday my grandparents and mom came up to watch me dance at the football game. It was the first time that my grandparents got to see Ripon and I was really excited to show it to them. I took them to the cookie factory (YUM!) and to Fat Bruce's to eat. Even though it rained pretty much all day, they were troopers and decided they wanted to go on a full tour of the college. I love them! When they left we watched the movie P.S. I love you...and of course we all bawled our eyes out. Another highlight was the Packer game! We all sat in my friend Peter's room and had some queso and chips (well, after we realized that the chips were stale, we ate pretzels instead). What a good second half!

I had a really great weekend, but I have a lot of work to do this week and I miss my boyfriend. We've been together for almost a year and a half (but really for almost two years...you know how that goes). Last year, he was away at school in New York and we had to go months without seeing each other. This year he lives two hours away, and even though I've had to go a couple weeks without him, I just have to remember how hard it was last year when he didn't even have cell phone service because he was so far upstate. And also that he's coming up this weekend! YES!

Off to study for a French exam.

Sarah

No comments: