Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I've got to catch you up!

This past weekend I went to Minnesota with the dance team to compete! We had so much fun! We went out to eat at TGI Friday's, we sat in the hot tub, and did some bonding activities in our coach's room. Though we didn't place, we raised our score by more than 1/5 from last year and we all felt really satisfied with the performance.

School lately has been kind of crazy, and I'm more than ready for a break. Next week all of my major research papers and presentations for the semester are due, so I tried really hard to get a good grip on everything this week so I don't have to bring it home for Thanksgiving break. Even though I'm sure the week after break will be extremely stressful, it's worth it to me to enjoy some time with family and friends.

I have a french exam today and then I'm heading home to Racine, WI. When I get there my brother David, mom, and boyfriend will all be waiting for me. Tonight we're going out for dinner and then who knows! On Thanksgiving my family and I just chill out. We don't do anything big (we still have turkey, dont' worry) and that's what I love most about it. It's one of the most relaxing days of the year. I've agreed to go shopping on Black Friday with my mom. This will be the first year since I was 16 that I don't have to work it...so from someone who's been on the other side, I'm scared! Other than that, I've kept my schedule free so I can do whatever the heck I want for a couple of days!

No comments: