Tuesday, November 4, 2008

It's 70 degrees and November...I love Wisconsin!

The weather has been very strange here. The past couple of days it's been beautiful, and this weekend it's supposed to snow. WEIRD!

This weekend was a lot of fun! My boyfriend came up on Friday and we watched "The Omen" with a bunch of friends. I hate scary movies, but my roomate told me I had to watch since it was Halloween. Saturday I had a dance performance that went really well. Later that night, my boyfriend and I went to a really nice restaurant in Fond du Lac called Theo's. We had so much fun! It was one of those nights where you can't stop laughing and smiling. Sunday was really relaxing. Mark and I built a fort...haha, I haven't built a fort in probably 10 years! It was awesome!

Today is election day, and I can't wait until it's over. I really and truly care about who the next President of the United States is, but I just want to know already! More than that, I want my roomate to know...so that I don't have to hear about it anymore. She's been doing a lot of work for this election. I can only hope that her choice of candidate wins, not only because I believe in him, but because Sara will be very difficult to deal with for the next couple of months if he doesn't! I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Snow.. already?

I'm enjoying your blog quite a bit as a prospective student at Ripon. Your blog only makes me more interested.

Thanks for some insight into what life would be like there.