Monday, December 8, 2008

One more week until finals...

This past weekend was really fun! The dance team finished up our season with two performances at the men's basketball games on Friday and Saturday. Saturday night Mark and I went to Oshkosh to "New Moon Cafe" to listen to an accordian player. She was actually really good...and she's from Racine (apparently we went to the same middle school). The communication department also had their annual Holiday Party. Jody always prepares such good food!

It's the last week of classes, and I'm starting to get antsy. It'll be so nice to go home and spend some time with friends, my mom, and Mark. After classes end this Friday I don't have any finals for a week, so I'm currently in the process of looking for things to occupy myself and my time. I can't wait for break...

No comments: