Monday, April 6, 2009

Admission Possible and Weather

Today I'm speaking to a group called Admission Possible at 4:15. I'm really excited about it! Last year, I talked to the same group (of about 25 students?) and they were amazing...so smart, diverse, such good questions, and just fun all around. I'm giving a talk about the student experience at Ripon for about 45 minutes with Q and A. I'm looking forward to the kinds of questions the students ask this year. It should be a good time!

Other than that, I had a really good weekend and did absolutely everything I planned on. Also, the weathermen keep saying it going to snow (yes, snow...in April...it's Wisconsin), and it hasn't yet. So I'm crossing my fingers that it stays this way! I just want spring to hurry up and bring me summer!

No comments: