Friday, April 3, 2009

Weekend Weekend Weekend!

I got a call from my mom on Wednesday night saying that she got pick-pocketed in New Orleans. She's down there for the week for a convention for special school programs. Anyway, the guy who robbed her stole $300, which really sucks. But at leats she didn't get mugged and her credit/debit cards didn't get stolen. That would've been way worse! So always remember that downtown New Orleans can be a dangerous place...and don't carry a purse on you.

Thank God it's almost the weekend. Not only have I had a pretty stressful week (I've written three papers this week, one for philosophy and two for English, had two exam days, spoke at an event once, and have two more papers to write before the end of next week...the joys of the end of the semester), but I think this weekend is going to be a lot of fun. Mark's sister, Bridget, is coming home from UW-Madison today. She's a year younger than Mark and a year older than me, and we get along famously. Tonight, we're all going to go to a hockey game and then out to eat afterwards. Then Saturday, I'm hoping we're not doing anything...except relaxing allllllll day!

Sunday I'm coming back to Ripon early in the morning because I have ADPi meetings/events pretty much all day. They should all be a lot of fun!

Other than that, I have an exam today which I need to study for right after I leave the admission office...and at some point in the day I'm hoping to spend some time with my first love: naps. That sounds wonderful right now! Haha, I literally just woke up an hour ago and want to go back to bed. I think my love of napping is just too intense!

No comments: