Monday, April 27, 2009

It's been a while!

We're in our last full week of classes! I cannot believe it , this semester has zoomed by! I mean, don't get me wrong...it was the hardest semester I've had yet academically. But it was so chalk-full of events and homework that time just flew! I'm really proud of myself this semester. I've dedicated so much time to my studies, and I know it's going to really show when I get my grade report. It feels good to know that I worked hard. Now all that's left is the last little push through finals, and then I get to go home, spend LOTS of time with friends and family, travel, and make money!

The past couple of days I've also been thinking about how to pack all my things to move out! Am I going to have enough boxes? How many trips do I need to make to get all of my things home? Will I need to store anything here over the summer? It's such a weird experience, moving out. I've made my room my home for an entire year, and I'll never be back inside of it again. Unless, of course, I wind up being friends with the people who live there next semester. Taking down pictures and memories makes the room feel empty, and I guess it is without all of the cozy things my roomate and I decorated with! Next year, I'll put up different pictures and posters and I'll make a new room my home. College is so WEIRD!

No comments: