Monday, March 2, 2009

My life is great right now...

...and here are the reaons why:

#1. I was initiated into Alpha Delta Pi this weekend! It was a whole lot of fun, and a truly wonderful experience. I'm glad to finally be through with the opening stages of my participation in ADPi so that I can continue to learn and have experiences with the sisters.

#2. I just got back my big American Public Address exam, and I got a 100%...AMAZING! I honestly didn't think I did that well at all. Also, my first big Contemporary Literature paper was returned today, and I received an A on it. It's very good to know that hard work paid off.

#3. I got through my tough and busy week of mid-terms and papers, so the next month should be smooth sailing...just keeping up on readings, taking notes, small papers, etc., but no really big projects. Everything is finally settling down, and I'm looking forward to returning back to a fairly normal agenda this week.

#4. I'm also looking forward to spring break, which comes in two weeks. I don't have any huge plans, but I'm lookig froward to being able to relax at home with family and friends. If only it could be warm in Wisconsin my life would be perfect....hmmm...I guess you really can't have it all.

#5. The dance team has a competition this weekend, and after that we get about a month-long break. Dance is different than other sports in that we don't get an "off-season." We practice and perform throughout the entire year, so I think I'm pretty justified in saying that this coming break is much-needed by all of the girls.

#6. Mark is coming up this weekend, and I haven't seen him in a few weeks! YAY!

#8. My life seems to be coming together in a way that it hasn't in a very very long time. Everything is finally in sync...friends, family, school, work...I couldn't ask for more right now!

No comments: